EDUP EP-AB003 2.4Ghz 8W 802.11n Wireless Wifi Signal Booster Repeater Broadband Amplifiers for Wireless Router wireless adapter
- Your device must be SMA antenna detachable Connector when used it , for example SMA detachable antenna router
- Please comfirm that you device output power range is between 3dBm and 20dBm,only that the wifi signal booster could work well .
- Low-noise receive gain
- Signal activity LED indicates
- High Gain, High Value, High Performance
- Maximum output power of 8000mW by the Booster
- Plug-and-play, Easy installation, no driver needed
- Ideal for increase the 2400-2500Mhz frequency devices
- Increase the effective range and coverage area of your Wi-Fi network
- Simply attach the booster in between the standard antenna on a wireless router or wireless access point and watch your range grow
- The amplified wireless signal may even penetrate complex environments with many walls and obstacles
- Ideal for use with 2.4GHz Wireless LANs, Support 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (2.4Ghz mode only)
- Operation Range: 2400-2500 MHz.
- Operation Mode: Bi-directional, half-duplex, Auto-Switching via carrier sensing.
- Frequency Response: ± 1dB over operation range.
- Input Power: 3dBm (Min.)-20dBm (Max.).
- Output Power: 8000mW/39dBm nominal
- Connector: SMA Receptacle, 50 ohm.
- Transmit Gain: 16-18dBm nominal.
- Receiver Gain: 10-12dBm.
- Receive Noise Figure: 3.0dBm nominal.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 degree.
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity.
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- INPUT:100-240V 0.3A 50/60HZ
- OUTPUT:12V 1.5A
- SORTIE: 12 v 1.5A